Inauguration & Compulsory Orientation Programme for all Career Oriented Programme courses on 9th July 2016 at 4 PM in the College Auditorium (Attendance Compulsory. Please be seated at 3:45PM).
Introduction- Accounting Basics
- Module I - Computerised Accounting - FACT
- Module II - Spreadsheet Application for Finance
- Module III - Business Accounting
- Module IV - Computerised Accounting - Tally
- Module V - Computerised Accounting - ACE
- Module VI - Security Analysis of Different Market Segments
- Module VII - Tax Filing
- Module VIII - Business Communication and Personality Development
All the students will be oriented towards soft skill development (communication skill, interview skill and personality development)
Under Graduate students or graduates in any discipline (With basic knowledge in Financial Accounting).
|Course Duration||: 12 months|
|Course Commencing from||: July, 2016|
|Course Fee||: Rs. 25000|
Class days & Timing:
|Class Days||Class Timing|
|Monday, Wednesday||6pm - 8pm|
|Saturday||5pm - 7pm|
Diploma will be given by St. Xavier's College after successful
completion of all the eight modules
75 % attendance is compulsory. This being a professional course, there shall be no waiver of attendance. Students, who have less than 75 % attendance without a medical or emergency excuse approved by the college authority, shall not be allowed to take the final examination.
Step 1: Submission of online Registration Forms
- Printing facility is required while filling up this online form.
- Please read the instruction in the Registration Form and Acknowledgement Card with care.
- Application forms are available online only through this website.
- No printed forms will be issued by the College
- Online application facilities will be made available
in the College strictly for those who do not have access
Step 2: Admission Process
- Submission of Admission Form (generated through website) in the College office (Room No. 7).
- Eligible candidates may get direct admission subject to the
fulfillment of norms and availability of seats.
Payment of fees:
- The course fee is to be paid in three installments.
- The 1st installment of Rs. 15000/- is to be paid at the time of admission. 2nd installment of Rs. 5000/- is to be paid by 15th September, 2016. 3rd installment of Rs. 5000/- is to be paid by 7th January, 2017.
- The cost of the application form of Rs. 100/- along with 1st Installment of course fee to be paid in cash at the Syndicate Bank Park Street branch on the college premises from 9AM to 1PM (Working days), excluding 2nd & 4th Saturdays only after verification of documents by the office.
- Fees can also be paid through Demand Draft/Pay Order in favour of St. Xavier's College, payable at Kolkata during the office hours. [please write your Name, Course and Mobile number reverse side of the Demand Draft/Pay Order and also keep a photocopy of the Demand Draft/Pay Order]
Fees for 2nd Installment can be paid using online payment
methods as well as by cash or Demand Draft.