Inauguration & Compulsory Orientation Programme for all Career Oriented Programme courses on 9th July 2016 at 4 PM in the College Auditorium (Attendance Compulsory. Please be seated at 3:45PM).
A thorough knowledge of the various facets of International Business is the demand of the present global Economy and trading Environment. Intense competition in world markets, in particular, poses a challenge to executive engaged both in domestic and International marketing. It is important for all to keep abreast with new developments, rapid changes in International business practices and innovative marketing strategies adapting by the competitors. Rapidly growing volume of international business has created a high demand for people who will be competent to respond to the challenges and explore new avenues for further growth. St. Xavier's College has introduced a Six-month Certificate Course on Foreign Trade Practices and Management to respond to the need for competency development in this area. The course will be suitable for the present and future executives handling foreign trade and also the entrepreneurs.
- Impart systematic knowledge on the Modern techniques of International Marketing, Global Business Environment and Economic relations;
- Develop analytical skills for identifying export opportunities and undertaking export marketing in countries for wide ranging products of Indian origin;
- Understand various procedures of export and import;
- Enhance the managerial competence and
operational efficiency in the field of
Undergraduate students or graduates in any discipline
|Course Duration||:||7 months.|
|Course Commencing from||:||July 2016|
|Course Fees||:||Rs. 15000|
|Class days||:||Mon, Wed, Fri (6pm -8pm)|
Note : Tuesdays may also be class days/Examination days, as and when required
Certificate by St. Xavier's College after successful completion of the course.
A student must obtain a minimum of 75% attendance in all papers/subjects separately. A student who has between 60% and 74% attendance on grounds of illness or any other unavoidable circumstance will have to seek condonation from the Prof-in-Charge of COP. Without the condonation the student will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
Step 1: Submission of online Registration Forms
- Printing facility is required while filling up this online form.
- Please read the instruction in the Registration Form and Acknowledgement Card with care.
- Application forms are available online only through this website.
- No printed forms will be issued by the College
- Online application facilities will be made available
in the College strictly for those who do not have access
Step 2: Admission Process
- Submission of Admission Form (generated through website) in the College office (Room No. 7).
- Eligible candidates may get direct admission subject to the
fulfillment of norms and availability of seats.
Payment of fees:
- The course fee is to be paid in three installments.
- The 1st installment of Rs. 10000/- is to be paid at the time of admission. 2nd installment of Rs. 5000/- is to be paid by 15th September, 2016.
- The cost of the application form of Rs. 100/- along with 1st Installment of course fee to be paid in cash at the Syndicate Bank Park Street branch on the college premises from 9AM to 1PM (Working days), excluding 2nd & 4th Saturdays only after verification of documents by the office.
- Fees can also be paid through Demand Draft/Pay Order in favour of St. Xavier's College, payable at Kolkata during the office hours. [please write your Name, Course and Mobile number reverse side of the Demand Draft/Pay Order and also keep a photocopy of the Demand Draft/Pay Order]
Fees for 2nd Instalment can be paid using online payment
methods as well as by cash or Demand Draft.