Under Department of Political Science
Course Coordinator: Dr. Panchali Sen
Course Duration: 60 Hours
Number of seats: 30
Classes Commencing from: August 2016
|Class Days||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday||Saturday|
|Class Timing||5pm - 7pm||4pm - 6pm|
Certificate : Certificate by St. Xavier's College after successful completion of the course
Course Fees: Rs. 3,000
Eligibility: 1st Year Under Graduates and above in any Discipline
Note: SXC students will be awarded
additional credits that will be shown in the credit
and grade sheets issued by Controller of
Examinations of the College, as per College rule.
Course ContentThe Foundation Course in Human Rights and Duties comprises two papers:
- Conceptual Background of Human Rights and Duties and Specific Human Rights
- Human Rights of Groups and Human Rights Enforcement
In addition to the regular classes students have to
take part in classroom Mock court/Mock trail as a part
of course requirement.
Click here for Detailed Syllabus
Admission Commences from 1st April, 2016, on First Come First Served Basis
For application forms and admission related information, Room no. 7 (Ground floor) between 11 AM and 6 PM (Phone no. 22551288) or visit our website www.sxccal.edu
Application forms may be downloaded from the website and completed application form (along with two passport sized photographs and attested photocopy of the mark sheet of the qualifying examination) is to be submitted at Room No. 7 by paying a registration fee of Rs. 100/-. Eligible candidates may get direct admission subject to the fulfillment of norms of norms.
Payment of Fees
- The Course fee in full is to be paid at the time of admission.
- The cost of the application form of Rs. 100/- along with the course fee to be paid in cash at the Syndicate Bank Park Street branch on the college premises from 9AM to 1PM (Working days), excluding 2nd & 4th Saturdays only after verification of documents by the office.
- Fees can also be paid through Demand
Draft/Pay Order in favour of St. Xavier's
College, payable at Kolkata during the office
hours. [please write your Name, Course and
Mobile number reverse side of the Demand