Course Coordinator: Dr. Panchali Sen
Course Duration: 120 Hours (Including Fieldwork/Internship)
|Class Days||Wednesday, Thursday, Friday||Saturday|
|Class Timing||5pm - 7pm||4pm - 6pm|
A student must obtain a minimum of 75% attendance in all papers/subjects separately. A student who has between 60% and 74% attendance on grounds of illness or any other unavoidable circumstance will have to seek condonation from the Course Coordinator. Without the condonation the student will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
Course ContentThe course comprises of three papers:
- Human Rights: Standards and Mechanisms
- Idea and Practice of Social Welfare
- Field Work
Admission Procedure and Payment of Fees [Direct Enrolment]:
Step 1: Submission of online Registration Forms
- Printing facility is required while filling up this online form.
- Please read the instruction in the registration form and Admission form with care.
- Application forms are available online only through this website.
- No printed form will be issued by the College
- Online application facilities will be
made available in the College strictly for those
who do not have access to internet.
After successful online submission please note down your Application Number for further reference.
Use login Link for:
- Paying Application and Course Fee Online
- Printing Online Payment Receipt
- Checking Application Registration and Payment Status
- Printing Admission Form (on Paying
Application and Course Fee)
Step 2: Payment of Registration Fees & 1st Installment of Course Fee (Online)
- Registration Fees and 1st Installment of Course Fee are to be paid by using online payment method and submit generated Admission form along with necessary documents to the College office (Room No. 7) within 4 working days.
- The College Fees will be accepted only
online through Credit Card, Debit Card or Net
Banking. Those who seek admission to the College
should ensure that they are equipped and
conversant with the online payment system.
Step 3: Admission Process
- Submission of Application form (generated through website) along with necessary documents to the College office (Room No. 7) within 4 working days.
- Eligible candidates may get direct admission
subject to the fulfillment of norms and
availability of seats
Payment of fees does not confirm admission. The admission will be confirmed only after physical verification of eligibility and relevant documents
ONLINE PAYMENT FAQ
- Online Payment Assistance: For any assistance regarding online payment, call Kolkata Bill Desk Office between 10 am and 5 pm on all working days on the following numbers : 033-4003 5101 I 02 I 03 I 04
- In case of non-receipt of the "online payment receipt" through the College Website, even after the completion of the payment process, the student is advised to verify with the concerned bank before attempting a repayment. However, if your account has been debited, contact Office (Room 7) with your bank details to get your site updated, after which you will automatically get your receipt.
- Refund of Excess Fees Paid Online: In
case of any fees having been paid online more than
once, the payer is requested not to place any Charge
Back Request to their respective banks. The excess
payment will be refunded from the Treasurer's office
at St. Xavier's College as soon as the payer places
a request for the refund in the Treasurer's office
with the documented evidence of the payment in
In case of any "Charge Back Request" is placed by the student to their respective Banks, then a processing charge as applicable will be recovered from the student.
Cancellation of Admission & Refund Policy
Your admission will be cancelled
- If the admission form is incomplete,
- If the supporting documents are not complete,
- If false documents have been submitted,
- If required educational qualifications are not fulfilled,
- If incorrect or wrong information is given,
- If the examinations are not passed from a
Note: Admission once cancelled will not be re-considered and fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.