NIHIL ULTRA: Nothing Beyond

IAS Guidance Centre:

For all candidates who have completed their Online Application processes please follow the details:   View IAS Interview Notice

Date of Interview: 28.06.2017 (Wednesday)

Time: 2pm - 5pm

Venue: IAS Guidance Centre (2nd Floor) St. Xavier's College (Autonomous),
            30, Mother Teresa Sarani (Park Street) Kolkata- 700016


Applicants are required to bring their Age Proof Certificate, Graduation Mark Sheet/Last Exam's Mark Sheet and Online Fees Receipt on the date of interview. Documents regarding academic qualifications and others will be required at the time of admission.

Tentative last date of online application - 15th June, 2017

Date of Inauguration of the course - 1st August, 2017

About IAS Department

The Society of Jesus, a Christian Religious Order founded by Saint Ignatius of Loyola in 1540, runs St. Xavier's College. It is one of the 24 University Colleges run by the Jesuits in India. The Jesuit College aims at forming young men and women of competence, commitment, compassion and conscience. St. Xavier's College thus aims at making its own contribution towards a transformation of the present-day social condition so that principles of social justice, equality of opportunity, genuine freedom and respect for religious and moral values, enshrined in the Constitution of India, may prevail and the possibility of living a fully human existence may be open before all.

The IAS Guidance Centre has been offering a unique opportunity to the young men and women to make them competent to become a member of the Indian Administrative Services, so that they can ensure social justice, equality of opportunity, genuine freedom and respect for religious and moral values through their services to the nation. With this initiative of building men and women for the society, the college can participate in the nation building process.

Admission Notice for the Candidates pursuing for IAS Examination - 2018

St. Xavier's College (Autonomous), Kolkata is offering guidance class for the IAS aspirants. The guidance class for the fifth batch will start on and from 1st August, 2017 and the duration of the course is 9 months. The course will cover both the preliminary and the main examination syllabus. The candidates are charged Rs. 60,000 in total for the entire course, which are payable in two installments - 75% at the time of admission and the remaining 25% at the end of three months. For optional papers, the candidates will be charged extra fees.

Interested candidates may apply online.

Admission will be based on the basis of interview performance of the candidates. The admission procedure will be completed by July' 2017.

The tentative date of interview is: 27th June' 2017 and/or 29th June' 2017

Office Hour: Monday to Friday (1 to 6 PM)

For further queries, please contact - 033-22551228  or mail at - guidance@sxccal.edu.

Coordinator, IAS Guidance Centre
St. Xavier's College (Autonomous), Kolkata