Consulting at St Xavier's College (Autonomous), Kolkata is viewed as an academic activity that provides an opportunity for the faculty to share insights with the practitioners.
Our aim is to cater to a wide range of clients. These may include small and medium sized companies, public and private sector corporations, financial institutions, government agencies, academic institutions, cooperative societies, not-for-profit organizations and international bodies.
Our strength lies in interdisciplinary research. The institute has a large number of dedicated experts who are ready to take up challenging problems in diverse fields.
We target at providing innovative solutions that are technically sound.
To encourage interdisciplinary research and innovation, leading to collaborative projects with industry and society.
To deliver highest quality consultancy services to our clients, for the welfare of the society at large and our beneficiaries in particular.
DOMAINS OF EXPERTISE
STRATEGIC FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
- Mutual Funds and Capital Market Investments
- GST Impact and Risk Mitigation Strategies
- Assurance Services
- CSR and Corporate Sustainability Reporting.
STRATEGIC MARKETING & BRANDING
- Product Planning Strategy
- Marketing Opportunity Analysis
- Social Media Marketing
- Marketing Strategies for Startups.
MANAGERIAL STATISTICS & ECONOMETRICS
- Software-oriented Data Analysis
- Techno-Economic Viability Analysis.
RESEARCH & PEDAGOGICAL INNOVATION
- Qualitative Research Design
- Soft Skills and Personality Development
STRATEGIC HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- Behavioural Skills Training
- HR Planning and Policies
- Business Process Reengineering
- Competency Mapping
BIOTECHNOLOGY & ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- Environment Sample Testing
- Bio-Fertilizer and Field Trial
- Plant Tissue Culture
- Environmental E-Resource Development
MASS COMMUNICATION, MEDIA AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- Corporate Promotional Materials
- IT related services
- New media solutions
- Heritage Management
- Modern and Ancient History of Indian and the World
- International Relations and Human Rights
- Social Challenges
- Mathematical and Statistical Analysis
- Laboratory Setup
- Product Testing and Experimentation
CORPORATE AND ACADEMIC TRAINING
- Skill Enhancement
- Soft Skill and Personality