Supply Chain Management (SCM) deals with the
network of organizations that are involved, through
upstream and downstream linkages, in different
processes and activities that produce value in the
form of products and services in the hands of the
It encompasses all activities associated with the flow and transformation of goods and services through to the end-users. SCM also deals with the information and financial flows associated with these processes. Logistics is an integral part of SCM and is defined as the process of strategically managing procurement, movement and storage of materials, parts and finished inventory and the related information flows through the organisation and its marketing channels for the cost effective fulfillment of customers' orders.
1. Business Economics
2. Basic concepts in Marketing
3. Quantitative Techniques
4. Operations Management I
5. Fundamentals of Logistics Management
6. Introduction to Supply Chain Management
7. Strategic Sourcing
8. Warehousing & Inventory Management
9. Elements of International Trade Logistics
10. Production Planning
11. Operations Management II
12. International Multimodal Transportation
13. Information Technology for Supply Chain Management
14. Customer Relations Management
15. Total Quality Management
16. Supply Chain Management Metrics
17. Retail Supply Chain
18. Distribution Management
19. Project Work
|End Semester Examinations||80|
|Individual Assignments and/or Team case presentation||20|
* For Papers where Individual Assignments and/or Team case presentation is not assessed, the weightage for End Semester Assessment is 100%
Final degree appeared or graduates in any discipline from a recognized university.
Please note the candidate appeared for final year degree is required to mention combined marks for previous Semester/Year. Students with arrears or supplementary papers are not eligible.
Final degree appeared or graduates in any discipline from a recognized university. with Mathematics/Business Mathematics at Intermediate Level.
|Course duration||One year|
|Semester I (July to December)
Semester II (January to June)
|Course commencing from||July 2017|
|Course fee||Total Rs.42,000/- ( excluding Registration Fees of Rs 300/-)|
|The course fee of Rs. 42,000/- is to be paid in three instalments
The 1st installment of Rs 26,000/- is to be paid at the time of admission.
2nd installment of Rs. 8,000/- is to be paid by 15th September, 2017.
3rd installment of Rs. 8,000/- is to be paid by 7th January, 2018.
Class days & Timing:
Class Days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday
Class Timing: 6pm - 8pm
Note: Saturdays (5pm - 7pm) may also be class days/Examination days, as and when required
Diploma will be given after the successful completion of both the semesters. .
A student must obtain a minimum of 75% attendance in all papers/subjects separately. A student who has between 60% and 74% attendance on grounds of illness or any other unavoidable circumstance will have to seek condonation from the Prof-in-Charge of COP. Without the condonation the student will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
Step 1: Submission of online Registration Forms
- Printing facility is required while filling up this online form.
- Please read the instruction in the Registration Form and Acknowledgement Card with care.
- Last date for submission of form and payment of fees is 30th May, 2017.[ No application fees will be received after 30th May, 2017 even if the application form is submitted]
- The cost of the application form is Rs. 300/- to be paid within the last date by using online payment method.
- Application forms are available online only through this website.
- No printed forms will be issued by the College
- Online application facilities will be made available in the College strictly for those who do not have access to internet.
Note: After successful online submission please
note down your Application Number for further
Use login Link for:
- Paying Application Fee Online
- Printing Acknowledgement Card (After paying Application Fee)
- Printing Online Payment Receipt
- Checking Application Registration
- Paying Course Fee (on Selection)
- Printing Admission Form (on Paying Course Fee)
Step 2: Interview Process
- Interview List with Date and Time will be uploaded on the College Website on 3th June, 2017 at 3PM
- Interview is scheduled to be held between 8 - 22 June, 2017
- All the eligible candidates will be invited for personal Interview.
- Acknowledgement Card and
Application Fee Receipt along with all
original testimonials (Mark sheets, Certificates
and Appointment letter of Work experience for
Working Candidates) are to be brought at the
time of interview for verification
Selection Procedure will be based on qualifications,
work experience, and personal Interview.
Step 3: Admission Process & Online Payment of Fees
- Publication of Selection list and Admission Dates will be notified on the website.
- Selected Candidates will be intimated through email to take admission by paying the fees by using online payment method and submit generated Admission form along with necessary documents to the College office (Room No. 7) within 4 working days.
- The College Fees will be accepted only online through Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking. Those who seek admission to the College should ensure that they are equipped and conversant with the online payment system.
Online Payment FAQ
- Online Payment Assistance: For any assistance regarding online payment, call Kolkata Bill Desk Office between 10 am and 5 pm on all working days on the following numbers : 033-4003 5101 I 02 I 03 I 04
- In case of non-receipt of the "online payment receipt" through the College Website, even after the completion of the payment process, the student is advised to verify with the concerned bank before attempting a repayment. However, if your account has been debited, contact COP Office (Room 7) with your bank details to get your site updated, after which you will automatically get your receipt.
- Refund of
Excess Fees Paid Online: In case of any fees having
been paid online more than once, the payer is
requested not to place any Charge Back Request to
their respective banks. The excess payment will be
refunded from the Treasurer's office at St. Xavier's
College as soon as the payer places a request for
the refund in the Treasurer's office with the
documented evidence of the payment in question.
In case of any "Charge Back Request" is placed by the student to their respective Banks, then a processing charge as applicable will be recovered from the student.
Cancellation of Admission & Refund Policy
Your admission will be cancelled
- If the admission form is incomplete,
- If the supporting documents are not complete,
- If false documents have been submitted,
- If required educational qualifications are not fulfilled,
- If incorrect or wrong information is given,
- If the examinations are not passed from a recognised Board/ University
once cancelled will not be re-considered and fee paid
will not be refunded under any circumstance.