CODE OF ETHICS - POLICY DOCUMENT
The Ethics Committee of our institution enacts two predominant functions - review and assessment of academic, administrative and disciplinary actions and effective enforcement of policies. While the ethics committee creates initial set of rules and regulation to govern institutional ethics based on AMDG (for the Greater Glory of God) it also regularly refines them whenever necessary. The institution secures input through 3600 feedbacks, surveys and questionnaires. The members of the institution use situations and circumstances to create learning experiences and determine appropriate actions. The role of each member of our College is to effectively communicate institutional ethics and accommodate larger sections of society beyond the boundaries of the College.
The essential goals of the ethical committee are:
- To promote the rights of stakeholders.
- To promote shared decision making.
- To promote fairness of procedures that maximise stakeholder-centred outcomes.
- To enhance ethical environment in the institution in particular and society at large.
- Promoting ethical leadership behaviours such as explaining the values that lie beneath decisions, stressing the importance and promotion in transparency in decision making.