Animation is a visual technique that provides the
illusion of motion by displaying a collection of
images in rapid sequence. Each image contains a
small change, for example a leg moves slightly, or
the wheel of a car turns. When the images are viewed
rapidly, yours eye fills in the details and the
illusion of movement is complete.
When used appropriately in your application's user interface, animation can enhance the user experience while providing a more dynamic look and feel. Moving user interface elements smoothly around the screen, gradually fading them in and out, and creating new custom controls with special visual effects can combine to create a cinematic computing experience for your users.
Animation is a fast-emerging high-paying career
option. To become an animator, you need an intensive
training in 2D or 3D animation. Professional diploma
programs in animation and multimedia are available
for higher study. You can specialize in creating
animation characters, creating two and/or
three-dimensional shapes, special visual effects,
video game programming, game art and so on. The
basic requirement is that you must have excellent
creative and artistic abilities such as flair for
drawing, sketching or caricaturing.
About The Course
- Basics of Graphics and Multimedia
- Desktop Designing and Imaging (Photoshop,
- Concepts of Animation
- Theory and Practice of 2D Animation (Flash)
- 3D Architecture Designing (Walkthrough and
- Introduction to Maya
- Maya advanced Training
- After Effects, Sound Forge
- Project Work
NOTICE REGARDING CASHLESS PAYMENT
Step 1: Submission of online Registration Forms
- Printing facility is required while filling up this online form.
- Please read the instruction in the Registration Form and Acknowledgement Card with care.
- Application forms are available online only through this website from 22-05-2018.
- Last date for submission of form and payment of application fees is 16-07-2018.
- The cost of the application form is Rs. 300/- to be paid within the last date through online payment method using Debit/Credit Card or Internet Banking.
- No printed forms will be issued by the College.
- Online application facilities will be made available in the College strictly for those who do not have access to internet.
Step 2: Admission Test
- Selection based on Test of Creativity & Design.
- Admission test date & time: 18 July 2018, 5pm-6pm.
- Candidates must bring Pencil, Eraser, Pastel Colour etc. at the time of admission test.
Step 3: Admission Process
- Publication of Selection list: 20 July 2018, 2pm. on the website.
- Dates of admission: 23, 24 & 25 July 2018, 10:00am to 1:00pm.
- Selected Candidates will have to take admission by the above dates after paying the 1st instalment of the fees online.
- The detailed admission procedure will be available with the selection lists to be published after the admission test.