Inauguration & Compulsory Orientation Programme for all Career Oriented Programme courses on 9th July 2016 at 4 PM in the College Auditorium (Attendance Compulsory. Please be seated at 3:45PM).
Supply Chain Management (SCM) deals with the
network of organizations that are involved, through
upstream and downstream linkages, in different
processes and activities that produce value in the
form of products and services in the hands of the
It encompasses all activities associated with the flow and transformation of goods and services through to the end-users. SCM also deals with the information and financial flows associated with these processes. Logistics is an integral part of SCM and is defined as the process of strategically managing procurement, movement and storage of materials, parts and finished inventory and the related information flows through the organisation and its marketing channels for the cost effective fulfillment of customers' orders.
This course curriculum is under the process of revision. Details will be available by end of April, 2016
|End Semester Examinations||70|
|Individual Assignments and/or Team case presentation||30|
Final degree appeared or graduates in any discipline with Mathematics/Business Mathematics at Intermediate Level.
|Course duration||One year.|
|Course commencing from||July 2016|
Class days & Timing:
Class Days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday
Class Timing: 6pm - 8pm
Note: Saturdays (5pm - 7pm) may also be class days/Examination days, as and when required
Diploma will be given after the successful completion of both the semesters. .
A student must obtain a minimum of 75% attendance in all papers/subjects separately. A student who has between 60% and 74% attendance on grounds of illness or any other unavoidable circumstance will have to seek condonation from the Prof-in-Charge of COP. Without the condonation the student will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
Step 1: Submission of online Registration Forms
- Printing facility is required while filling up this online form.
- Please read the instruction in the Registration Form and Acknowledgement Card with care.
- Last date for submission of form and payment of fees is 30th May, 2016.[ No application fees will be received after 30th May, 2016 even if the application form is submitted]
- The cost of the application form is Rs. 200/- to be paid within the last date either buy using online payment method or by cash at the Syndicate Bank, Park Street branch on the college premises from 9AM to 1PM (Working days), excluding 2nd & 4th Saturdays.
- Application forms are available online only through this website.
- No printed forms will be issued by the College
- Online application facilities will be made available in the College strictly for those who do not have access to internet.
Step 2: Interview Process
- Interview List with Date and Time will be uploaded on the College Website on 4th June, 2016 at 3PM
- All the eligible candidates will be invited for personal Interview.
- All original testimonials (Mark sheets,
Certificates and Appointment letter of Work
experience for Working Candidates) are to be
brought at the time of interview for
Selection Procedure will be based on qualifications,
work experience, and personal Interview.
Step 3: Admission Process
- Publication of Selection list and Admission Dates will be notified on the website.
- Selected Candidates will have to take admission by filling up Admission form and Payment of Fees within the specified dates.
- Students will also be intimated through
email about the details.
Payment of fees:
- The course fee of is to be paid in three installments.
- The 1st installment of Rs. 24000/- is to be paid at the time of admission. 2nd installment of Rs. 8000/- is to be paid by 15th September, 2016. 3rd installment of Rs. 8000/- is to be paid by 7th January, 2017.
- Fees for the 1st Installment is to be paid either by cash or Demand Draft/Pay Order.
- Fees in cash is to be paid in cash at the Syndicate Bank Park Street branch on the college premises from 9AM to 1PM (Working days), excluding 2nd & 4th Saturdays only after verification of documents by the office.
- Fees can also be paid through Demand Draft/Pay Order in favour of St. Xavier's College, payable at Kolkata during the office hours. [please write your Name, Course and Mobile number on the reverse side of the Demand Draft/Pay Order and also keep a photocopy of the Demand Draft/Pay Order]
- Fees for 2nd and 3rd Installment can be paid
using online payment methods as well as by cash
or Demand Draft.