Inauguration Programme for all Career Oriented Programme courses on 8th July 2017 at 4 PM in Fr. Depelchin Auditorium (Attendance Compulsory. Please be seated by 3:45 PM).
- Module I - Office Application for Business
- Module II - Computerised Accounting with Tally
- Module III - Computerised Accounting with ACE
- Module IV - Business Accounting
- Module V - Security Analysis
- Module VI - Tax Filling
- Module VII - Business Communication
All the students will be oriented towards soft skill development (communication skill, interview skill and personality development)
Under Graduate students or graduates in any discipline (With basic knowledge in Financial Accounting).
|Course duration||12 months|
|Course commencing from||July 2017|
|Course fee||Total Rs.28,000/- ( excluding Registration Fees of Rs 200/-)|
|The course fee of Rs. 28,000/- is to be paid in three instalments
The 1st installment of Rs 18,000/- is to be paid at the time of admission.
2nd installment of Rs. 5,000/- is to be paid by 15th September, 2017.
3rd installment of Rs. 5,000/- is to be paid by 7th January, 2018.
Class days & Timing:
|Class Days||Class Timing|
|Monday, Wednesday||6pm - 8pm|
|Saturday||5pm - 7pm|
Diploma will be given by St. Xavier's College after successful
completion of all the eight modules
75 % attendance is compulsory. This being a professional course, there shall be no waiver of attendance. Students, who have less than 75 % attendance without a medical or emergency excuse approved by the college authority, shall not be allowed to take the final examination.
Admission procedure and Payment of Fees [Direct Enrolment]:
Step 1: Submission of online Registration Forms.
- Printing facility is required while filling up this online form.
- Please read the instruction in the registration form and Admission form with care.
- Application forms are available online only through this website.
- No printed form will be issued by the College
- Online application facilities will be made available in the College strictly for those who do not have access to internet.
After successful online submission please note down your Application Number for further reference.
Use login Link for:
- Paying Application and Course Fee Online
- Printing Online Payment Receipt
- Checking Application Registration and Payment Status
- Printing Admission Form (on Paying Application and Course Fee)
Step 2: Payment of Registration Fees & 1st Instalment of Course Fee (Online)
- Registration Fees and 1st Instalment of Course Fee are to be paid by using online payment method and submit generated Admission form along with necessary documents to the College office (Room No. 7) within 4 working days.
- The College Fees will be accepted only online
through Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking.
Those who seek admission to the College should
ensure that they are equipped and conversant with
the online payment system.
Step 3: Admission Process
- Submission of Application form (generated through website) along with necessary documents to the College office (Room No. 7) within 4 working days.
- Eligible candidates may get direct admission subject to the fulfillment of norms and availability of seats.
Payment of fees does not confirm admission. The admission will be confirmed only after physical verification of eligibility and relevant documents
ONLINE PAYMENT FAQ
- Online Payment Assistance: For any assistance regarding online payment, call Kolkata Bill Desk Office between 10 am and 5 pm on all working days on the following numbers : 033-4003 5101 I 02 I 03 I 04
- In case of non-receipt of the "online payment receipt" through the College Website, even after the completion of the payment process, the student is advised to verify with the concerned bank before attempting a repayment. However, if your account has been debited, contact COP Office (Room 7) with your bank details to get your site updated, after which you will automatically get your receipt.
- Refund of Excess Fees Paid Online: In
case of any fees having been paid online more than
once, the payer is requested not to place any Charge
Back Request to their respective banks. The excess
payment will be refunded from the Treasurer's office
at St. Xavier's College as soon as the payer places
a request for the refund in the Treasurer's office
with the documented evidence of the payment in
In case of any "Charge Back Request" is placed by the student to their respective Banks, then a processing charge as applicable will be recovered from the student.
Cancellation of Admission & Refund Policy
Your admission will be cancelled
- 1. If the admission form is incomplete,
- If the supporting documents are not complete,
- If false documents have been submitted,
- If required educational qualifications are not fulfilled,
- If incorrect or wrong information is given,
- If the examinations are not passed from a recognised board.
Note: Admission once cancelled will not be
re-considered and fee paid will not be refunded under