Course Coordinator: Dr. Panchali Sen
Course Duration: 120 Hours (Including Fieldwork/Internship)
|Class Days||Wednesday, Thursday, Friday||Saturday|
|Class Timing||5pm - 7pm||4pm - 6pm|
The Under-Graduate Course in Human Rights and
Duties Education comprises of two papers:
- International Human Rights and Duties: Standards and Mechanisms
- Human Rights and Duties in India
In addition to the regular classes students have
to complete Field work/ Internship as a part of
Click here for Detailed Syllabus
Admission Commences from 1st April, 2016, on First Come First Served Basis
For application forms and admission related information, Room no. 7 (Ground floor) between
11 AM and 6 PM (Phone no. 22551288) or visit our website
Application forms may be downloaded from the website and completed application form (along with two passport sized photographs and attested photocopy of the mark sheet of the qualifying examination) is to be submitted at Room No. 7 by paying a registration fee of Rs. 100/-. Eligible candidates may get direct admission subject to the fulfillment of norms of norms.
Payment of Fees
- The Course fee in full is to be paid at the time of admission.
- The cost of the application form of Rs. 100/- along with the course fee to be paid in cash at the Syndicate Bank Park Street branch on the college premises from 9AM to 1PM (Working days), excluding 2nd & 4th Saturdays only after verification of documents by the office.
- Fees can also be paid through Demand
Draft/Pay Order in favour of St. Xavier's
College, payable at Kolkata during the office
hours. [please write your Name, Course and
Mobile number reverse side of the Demand