SQL PROGRAMMING USING ORACLE
ONLINE COURSE: SQL Programming Using Oracle – a practical approach.
Click here for course details
- MODE OF TEACHING: ONLINE (Microsoft Teams)
- DURATION: 6 Weeks. (Online Teaching, Assignments, Projects etc.)
- NUMBER OF CREDITS: Two (2)
- CLASS TIMINGS: Saturdays [5 PM to 8 PM] & Sundays [4 PM to 7 PM]
- DATE OF COMMENCEMENT: 6th January 2024
COURSE FEES: Rs.2,500/- [Candidates must have a Laptop / Desktop with at least Windows 10]
Online admission on a first come first serve basis.
Last Date For Admission 3rd January 2024
- Printing facility is required while filling up this online form.
- Please read the instruction carefully before filling the Registration Form.
- Application forms are available online only through the College website.
- No printed forms will be issued by the College.
You need to upload the following documents while filling in the form:
- Aadhaar Card (PDF format).
- Date of Birth proof (PDF format).
- Recent colour passport size photo (JPEG format).
- Signature (JPEG format).
- After online submission of the form, pay the fee online.
- After successful payment download the Provisional Admission Sheet and take a printout.
- Mail the Admission Sheet to email@example.com after completing the same.
Before the beginning of the classes, candidates will receive the following by email:
- Link for MS-Teams
- Your user name and password
- Class Schedule (will also be available in MS-Teams Calendar)